QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged â‰¥18 Years with Hypertension Reporting Treatment* and Control† of Their Condition,§ by Race/Ethnicity — United States, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011–2012
* Currently taking medication to lower blood pressure, based on affirmative responses to the following questions: "Because of your high blood pressure/hypertension, have you ever been told to take prescribed medicine?" and "Are you now following this advice to take prescribed medicine?" among those with hypertension.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6251a9.htm
- Syndication ID: 797
- Language: English
- Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 09:04 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 at 11:55 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.