QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Aged over or equal to 40 Years Who Ever Had a Cardiovascular Event* and Are Now Taking Low-Dose Aspirin to Prevent or Control Heart Disease, by Sex and Race/Ethnicity - National Health Interview Survey, 2012
* Includes heart attack (myocardial infarction), angina pectoris, coronary heart disease, or stroke.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6308a5.htm
- Syndication ID: 948
- Language: English
- Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 at 01:56 AM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 12:49 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.