How Is Atherosclerosis Treated?
Treatments for atherosclerosis may include heart-healthy lifestyle changes, medicines, and medical procedures or surgery—such as percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), or carotid endarterectomy.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3815
- Syndication ID: 4260
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, March 28, 2016 at 07:56 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:45 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.