What is Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is a condition in which the heart suddenly and unexpectedly stops beating. If this happens, blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. Sudden cardiac arrest usually causes death if it's not treated within minutes.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/80156
- Syndication ID: 4140
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 03:44 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, May 02, 2020 at 12:42 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.