What are the Signs and Symptoms of a Stroke?
The signs and symptoms of a stroke vary. They often develop quickly and may include sudden weakness, paralysis, confusion, trouble speaking, changes in vision, trouble breathing, dizziness, loss of consciousness, and a sudden severe headache. After you’ve had a stroke, you may develop other complications such as blood clots, muscle weakness, problems swallowing, pneumonia, and loss of bladder control.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3846
- Syndication ID: 4135
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 03:32 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Friday, May 01, 2020 at 12:43 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.