Who is at Risk for Heart Failure?
Heart failure is more common in people age 65 or older, blacks, people who are overweight, and people who have had a heart attack. Children who have congenital heart defects also can develop heart failure.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4372
- Syndication ID: 4075
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, November 06, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 02:01 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:44 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.