What Are the Symptoms of a Heart Attack?
The symptoms of a heart attack can vary from person to person. The most common symptoms include chest pain or discomfort, upper body discomfort, and shortness of breath.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4280
- Syndication ID: 4069
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, November 06, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 08:20 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:42 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.