How Can Atherosclerosis Be Prevented or Delayed?
Taking action to control your risk factors—through heart-healthy eating, physical activity, quitting smoking, and weight control—can help prevent or delay atherosclerosis and its related diseases.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3817
- Syndication ID: 4000
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 06:30 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:34 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.