What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Atherosclerosis?
Atherosclerosis usually doesn't cause signs and symptoms until it severely narrows or totally blocks a coronary, carotid, peripheral, or renal artery. Many people don't know they have the disease until they have a medical emergency, such as a heart attack or stroke.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/node/3810
- Syndication ID: 3968
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, March 11, 2016 at 02:14 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 12:02 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.