Your Baby's Hearing Screening and Next Steps
Most children hear and listen to sounds at and even before birth. They learn to talk by imitating the sounds they hear around them and the voices of their parents and caregivers. But that’s not true for all children. In fact, about two or three out of every 1,000 children in the United States are born with detectable hearing loss in one or both ears.
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/your-babys-hearing-screening-and-next-steps
- Syndication ID: 19378
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Created By: NIDCD
- Date Content Authored: Saturday, October 09, 2021 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Updated: Tuesday, November 09, 2021 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, November 09, 2021 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, January 10, 2022 at 08:05 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 01:29 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.