How Does Noise Damage Your Hearing?
Sounds that are too loud for too long can damage your hearing permanently. This is called noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL). The louder the noise, the faster it can damage your hearing.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.noisyplanet.nidcd.nih.gov/publications/how-does-noise-damage-your-hearing
- Syndication ID: 19071
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Published: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Reviewed: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, June 19, 2020 at 08:29 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 01:19 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.