How Loud Is Too Loud?
We hear many types of sounds every day. While many of those sounds are safe, sounds that are too loud and last too long can permanently damage your hearing. The louder the sound, the more damage it can cause to your hearing, and the faster this damage will occur. This damage is called noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL).
- SourceUrl: https://www.noisyplanet.nidcd.nih.gov/publications/how-loud-is-too-loud
- Syndication ID: 19067
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Created By: NIDCD
- Date Content Updated: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Published: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Reviewed: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, June 15, 2020 at 03:21 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Monday, June 15, 2020 at 03:21 PM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.