Your Baby's Hearing and Communicative Development Checklist
It’s important to know what to expect as your baby grows, because hearing problems can delay the development of voice, speech, and language skills. The checklist below presents the average age by which most babies accomplish a variety of early speech and language skills. Typically, a child may not accomplish all the items in an age category until he or she reaches the upper age in the age range.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/your-babys-hearing-and-communicative-development-checklist
- Syndication ID: 16883
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 03:07 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:52 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.