A hearing aid is a small electronic device that you wear in or behind your ear. It makes some sounds louder so that a person with hearing loss can listen, communicate, and participate more fully in daily activities.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/hearing-aids
- Syndication ID: 16881
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 03:01 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 at 12:11 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.