Captions for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Viewers
Captions are words displayed on a television, computer, mobile device, or movie screen that describe the audio or sound portion of a program or video. Captions allow viewers who are deaf or hard-of-hearing to follow the dialogue and the action of a program simultaneously.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/captions-deaf-and-hard-hearing-viewers
- Syndication ID: 16879
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 02:54 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 12:08 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.