Sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSHL), commonly known as sudden deafness, occurs as an unexplained, rapid loss of hearing—usually in one ear—either at once or over several days. It should be considered a medical emergency. Anyone who experiences SSHL should visit a doctor immediately.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/sudden-deafness
- Syndication ID: 16876
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 02:40 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:52 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.