Auditory neuropathy is a hearing disorder in which sound enters the inner ear normally but the transmission of signals from the inner ear to the brain is impaired.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/auditory-neuropathy
- Syndication ID: 16870
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 01:44 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:52 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.