A balance disorder is a condition that makes you feel unsteady or dizzy. If you are standing, sitting, or lying down, you might feel as if you are moving, spinning, or floating. If you are walking, you might suddenly feel as if you are tipping over.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/balance-disorders
- Syndication ID: 16704
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Authored: Monday, March 06, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 03:09 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:52 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.