Your sense of smell helps you enjoy life. You may delight in the aromas of your favorite foods or the fragrance of flowers. Your sense of smell is also a warning system, alerting you to danger signals such as a gas leak, spoiled food, or a fire. Any loss in your sense of smell can have a negative effect on your quality of life. It can also be a sign of more serious health problems.
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/smell-disorders
- Syndication ID: 16699
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Authored: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 02:57 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 02:57 PM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.