American Sign Language
American Sign Language (ASL) is a complete, complex language that employs signs made by moving the hands combined with facial expressions and postures of the body. It is the primary language of many North Americans who are deaf and is one of several communication options used by people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/american-sign-language
- Syndication ID: 16697
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Authored: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, May 19, 2017 at 02:51 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 12:47 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.