Diagnosis of Overweight and Obesity
Your doctor may diagnose overweight and obesity based on your medical history, a physical exam that checks your body mass index (BMI) and waist circumference, and tests to rule out other medical conditions.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4434
- Syndication ID: 16633
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 07:45 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:47 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.