Screening and Prevention of Overweight and Obesity
To screen for overweight and obesity, your doctor will calculate your body mass index (BMI) to check if you or your child are a healthy weight. Your doctor may recommend healthy lifestyle changes, such as healthy eating and physical activity, to prevent overweight and obesity.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/node/4436
- Syndication ID: 16631
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 07:42 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 07:43 PM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.