Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), also known as coronary angioplasty, is a nonsurgical procedure that improves blood flow to your heart.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4884
- Syndication ID: 16533
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:13 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:51 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.