A heart murmur is an unusual sound heard between heartbeats. Murmurs sometimes sound like a whooshing or swishing noise. Murmurs may be harmless, also called innocent, or abnormal.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4956
- Syndication ID: 16526
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, January 06, 2017 at 01:40 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 12:47 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.