An electrocardiogram, also called an ECG or EKG, is a simple, painless test that detects and records your heart’s electrical activity. An EKG can show how fast your heart is beating, whether the rhythm of your heartbeats is steady or irregular, and the strength and timing of the electrical impulses passing through each part of your heart.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4894
- Syndication ID: 16525
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, January 06, 2017 at 01:36 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 12:47 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.