Cardiac CT Scan
A cardiac CT scan is a painless imaging test that uses x rays to take many detailed pictures of your heart and its blood vessels.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4910
- Syndication ID: 16480
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Saturday, December 09, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, December 16, 2016 at 09:14 AM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 12:47 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.