Blood and Bone Marrow Transplant
A blood or bone marrow transplant replaces abnormal blood-forming stem cells with healthy cells. When the healthy stem cells come from you, the procedure is called an autologous transplant. When the stem cells come from another person, called a donor, it is an allogeneic transplant.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4857
- Syndication ID: 16477
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, December 09, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, December 16, 2016 at 02:45 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:50 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.