LAM - Living With
With earlier diagnosis and newer treatment, patients with LAM are living longer, with some living more than 20 years after diagnosis. Your doctor will monitor your condition to see if it is stable or getting worse and causing serious complications. Also, your doctor may recommend other medical care, including vaccines, lifestyle changes, and pregnancy and birth control planning.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3946
- Syndication ID: 16227
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, November 18, 2016 at 04:37 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:50 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.