LAM - Diagnosis
LAM is diagnosed based on your medical history and the results from diagnostic lung function tests, imaging tests such as high-resolution CT scans, VEGF-D blood tests, or other procedures.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/18394
- Syndication ID: 16225
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, November 18, 2016 at 04:32 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:46 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.