Pneumonia - Signs, Symptoms, and Complications
The signs and symptoms of pneumonia can be mild or serious. Young children, older adults, and people who have serious health conditions are at risk for developing more serious pneumonia or life-threatening complications.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3502
- Syndication ID: 15925
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Monday, September 26, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, October 03, 2016 at 02:34 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:46 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.