QuickStats: Percentage of Men and Women Who Regularly Had Insomnia or Trouble Sleeping,* by Family Income as a Percentage of Poverty Level - National Health Interview Survey,§ United States, 2012
* Respondents were asked, "During the past 12 months, have you regularly had insomnia or trouble sleeping?".
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6314a5.htm
- Syndication ID: 1056
- Language: English
- Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, April 11, 2014 at 07:53 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 12:44 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.