How Is Cardiomyopathy Treated?
Treatment depends on the type of cardiomyopathy you have, the severity of your symptoms and complications, and your age and overall health. Treatments may include heart-healthy lifestyle changes, medicines, nonsurgical procedures, and surgery and implanted devices.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4048
- Syndication ID: 4261
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, March 28, 2016 at 07:57 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:47 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.