Life After a Stroke
Ongoing care—including heart-healthy lifestyle changes and medicines—speech, physical, and occupational therapy rehabilitation, and mental health care and support can help you recover from a stroke and may even help prevent another stroke. Know the stroke warning signs and call 9–1–1 for emergency help if you think you are having another stroke.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3856
- Syndication ID: 4138
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 03:36 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:43 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.