How Can a Stroke Be Prevented?
Taking action to control your risk factors—through staying physically active, quitting smoking, maintaining a healthy weight, making heart-healthy eating choices, and managing stress—can help prevent a stroke, or if you’ve already had a stroke, prevent another one.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3854
- Syndication ID: 4137
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 03:35 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 12:46 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.