What Is Metabolic Syndrome?
Metabolic syndrome is the name for a group of risk factors that raises your risk for heart disease and other health problems, such as diabetes and stroke. The term "metabolic" refers to the biochemical processes involved in the body's normal functioning.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/80251
- Syndication ID: 4094
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, November 06, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 07:53 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 12:43 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.