What Is Heart Valve Disease?
Heart valve disease occurs if one or more of your heart valves don't work well. The heart has four valves—the tricuspid, pulmonary, mitral, and aortic valves—that make sure blood flows in the right direction through your heart’s four chambers and to the rest of your body.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/80150
- Syndication ID: 4080
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, October 30, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 02:09 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Friday, October 22, 2021 at 12:43 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.