Living With Coronary Heart Disease
Coronary heart disease can cause serious complications. Adopting a healthy lifestyle, along with ongoing care and emotional support, may help you prevent or delay coronary heart disease and resulting complications. Know the heart attack warning signs and call 9–1–1 for emergency help if you think you are having a heart attack.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3507
- Syndication ID: 4054
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 03:01 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 12:02 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.