Who is at Risk for Coronary Heart Disease?
Certain traits, conditions, or habits may raise your risk for coronary heart disease. Major risk factors include unhealthy blood cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, smoking, insulin resistance, diabetes, overweight or obesity, metabolic syndrome, lack of physical activity, unhealthy diet, older age, and a family history of early coronary heart disease.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3485
- Syndication ID: 4050
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 02:53 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 12:02 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.