Living With Carotid Artery Disease
If you have carotid artery disease, you can take steps to manage the condition, reduce risk factors, and prevent complications by making lifestyle changes, following your treatment plan, and getting ongoing care. Know the stroke warning signs and call 9–1–1 for emergency help if you think you are having a stroke.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4084
- Syndication ID: 4044
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 01:56 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, January 09, 2021 at 12:42 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.