How Can Cardiomyopathy Be Prevented?
You can't prevent inherited types of cardiomyopathy. You can take steps to lower your risk for diseases or conditions that may lead to or complicate cardiomyopathy through avoiding alcohol and illegal drugs, getting enough sleep, heart-healthy eating, physical activity, quitting smoking, and managing stress.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4049
- Syndication ID: 4036
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 01:16 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 12:43 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.