What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Cardiomyopathy?
Some people who have cardiomyopathy never have signs or symptoms or only have signs and symptoms in later stages of the disease. As cardiomyopathy worsens and the heart weakens, signs and symptoms of heart failure—trouble breathing, fatigue, and swelling—usually occur.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/node/4046
- Syndication ID: 4034
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 12:57 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 12:02 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.