Who Is at Risk for Cardiomyopathy?
Certain diseases, conditions, or factors can raise your risk for cardiomyopathy. Major risk factors include a family history, preexisting disease or condition, diabetes, diseases that can damage the heart, long-term alcoholism, and long-term high blood pressure.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4045
- Syndication ID: 4033
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 08:12 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 12:02 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.