What Is Cardiomyopathy?
Cardiomyopathy refers to diseases of the heart muscle in which the heart muscle becomes enlarged, thick, or rigid. As cardiomyopathy worsens, the heart becomes weaker.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/node/4916
- Syndication ID: 4030
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Friday, October 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 08:07 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 12:02 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.