How Is Atherosclerosis Diagnosed?
Your doctor will diagnose atherosclerosis based on your medical and family histories, a physical exam, and results from one or more tests: blood test, electrocardiogram (EKG), chest x ray, ankle/brachial index, echocardiography, computed tomography (CT) scan, stress testing, and angiography.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3812
- Syndication ID: 3999
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 06:25 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 12:01 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.