Description of High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is a common disease in which blood flows through blood vessels (arteries) at higher than normal pressures.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/4864
- Syndication ID: 3969
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, March 11, 2016 at 02:20 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 12:01 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.