Causes of High Blood Pressure
Changes, either from genes or the environment, in the body’s normal functions may cause high blood pressure, including changes to kidney fluid and salt balances, the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, sympathetic nervous system activity, and blood vessel structure and function.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/3599
- Syndication ID: 3966
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, March 11, 2016 at 01:53 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 12:30 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.