What is Atherosclerosis?
Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up inside your arteries. Arteries are blood vessels that carry oxygen-rich blood to your heart and other parts of your body.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/subscribe/80189
- Syndication ID: 3964
- Language: English
- Source: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 12:00 PM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, March 11, 2016 at 01:35 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 12:01 AM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.