The best ways to protect your hearing are to avoid exposure to loud sounds, move away from the noise, or turn down the volume. When these options aren’t possible, hearing protectors—earplugs or protective earmuffs—can help. Hearing protectors are wearable devices that can lower the intensity of sound that enters your ears.
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/hearing-protectors
- Syndication ID: 19356
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Created By: NIDCD
- Date Content Authored: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Updated: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 08:24 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 08:24 PM
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.