Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids
Over-the-counter (OTC) hearing aids are a new category of hearing aids that consumers will soon be able to buy directly, without visiting a hearing health professional. These devices are intended to help adults who believe they have mild-to-moderate hearing loss.
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/over-counter-hearing-aids
- Syndication ID: 18987
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Updated: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Published: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Reviewed: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Friday, April 03, 2020 at 01:48 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 02:04 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.