NIDCD: 30 Years of Supporting Discoveries in Communication Research
With the stroke of a pen, President Ronald Reagan signed P.L. 100-553 into law on October 28, 1988, establishing the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) as a new institute within the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Media Type: Html
- SourceUrl: https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/about/history/nidcd-30-years-supporting-discoveries-communication-research
- Syndication ID: 18222
- Language: English
- Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- Date Content Authored: Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Updated: Monday, October 29, 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Date Content Published: Monday, October 29, 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Date Syndication Captured: Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 02:38 PM
- Date Syndication Updated: Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 01:02 AM
TagsPreview 0 Users liked this content.
Embed Code Snippet
To get the embed code snippet please Login.